Our goal at Juked is to create an open and inclusive home for esports fans to discuss, share, and connect around their passion for esports in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Our content policy and guidelines are here to let you know what is and is not allowed on Juked.
Every Juked user should feel like their voice can be heard, but not at the expense of someone else. We encourage you to help us with creating the best environment and reporting any incidents you believe are breaking any of these rules.
The following rules will apply to any posts, comments, replies, usernames, user profile information, and any other interaction on Juked.1. Do not post illegal content or encourage illegal behavior.
2. Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others for any reasons, including but not limited to the following: race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
3. No harassment or organizing and encouraging harassment of others. See: AnyKey’s definition of Harassment.
4. No discrimination, hate speech, or promoting hate speech. See: AnyKey’s definition of Discrimination.
5. Do not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm.
6. Do not impersonate an individual or entity in a misleading or deceptive way.
7. Do not post nudity or sexually explicit content.
8. Do not post or encourage the posting of sexual or suggestive content involving minors.
9. Do not post any content pertaining to sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
10. Do not organize, promote, or coordinate servers around hate speech.
11. No hateful imagery or display names.
12. Do not evade account blocks and bans.
13. Do not report false information when reporting a user, post, comment, or reply.
14. Don’t spam posts, comments, or replies.
15. When posting into the news feed, don’t abuse post tagging with irrelevant tags for the purpose of getting more exposure.
16. All posts must be related to esports, games, or competitive gaming events in some way.
Our Staff will review all reports and either dismiss or take action on the reports. Consequences will range from immediate removal of a post to temporary or permanent suspensions or limitations of a user’s account. Requiring Phone Number Authentication
We’re taking spam, hate, and toxicity seriously, and as such are requiring phone number authentication in order to make comments on the app. We know this is a high barrier compared to other social media platforms, but believe this is an important step to reduce toxicity on Juked as it will discourage burner/throwaway accounts and drive accountability.Integrating with AnyKey Keystone Code
Finally, we ask all of our staff and users to abide by the AnyKey Keystone Code
and its four fundamental values: Compassion
Treat others as you would be treated; consider the perspectives of others.
Be honest, be committed, play fair.Respect
Respect all other humans, teammates and competitors alike.Courage
Be courageous in competition and in standing up for what is right.This is some text inside of a div block.